An easy to make a creamy blue cheese salad.
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 4 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- Breakup the blue cheese in a bowl with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Whisk to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Cut the lettuce into four to six wedges. Cover each wedge generously with blue cheese. Top with tomatoes, bacon, red onion and blue cheese crumbles. Top with freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve on a cold plate with a cold fork. It really makes a difference.
PAID AFFILIATE LINKS
BBQ Tools & Supplies
Fireboard 2 Drive: https://www.fireboard.com/shop/firebo…
Fireboard 2: https://www.fireboard.com/shop/firebo…
Fireboard Pro: https://www.fireboard.com/shop/firebo…
Serving: 2ozCalories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 7gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 487mgPotassium: 279mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 772IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 185mgIron: 1mg